Award Winning 4WD Maps
If you’re keen for adventure but not fond of getting lost out bush then the HEMA maps add-on is a MUST! The package includes Australia-wide 1: 150K topographical maps and over 60 popular “destination” maps
It comes with Oziexplorer Android software which makes navigating around the bush even simpler. Whether you’re planning a Cape York adventure or are off to visit the famous Birdsville track, HEMA have you covered!
This HEMA map package is specifically suited for our Android Range
What HEMA maps are in the package?
- Australia 1.150K Topographical map
- Australia 1M map
- Australia state maps
- Brisbane to Cairns
- Cairns to Broome
- Cape York
- Central Australia
- Central Queensland
- East Gippsland & Sapphire Coast
- Flinders Ranges
- Fraser Island
- Girraween, Bald Rock & Sundown National Parks
- Goldfields, Esperance & Southern Coast of WA
- Great Desert Tracks
- High Country Victoria
- Lakefield National Park
- Lamington National Park
- Melbourne to Adelaide
- Mid North Coast & New England
- Mid West WA
- North East NSW
- North Queensland
- Outback NSW
- Outback Queensland
- Pilbara & Coral Coast
- Purnululu National Park
- Red Centre
- Simpson Desert
- Snowy – Koscuiszko
- South East NSW
- South East Queensland
- South West Corner – Margaret River
- South West WA
- Top End & Gulf
- Top End National Parks
- Moving map navigation using the internal GPS.
- Course Up Mode.
- 3D Perspective View Mode.
- Support for Internal GPS and external Bluetooth GPS receivers.
- Uses almost any map which can be created by the PC version of OziExplorer.
- Use of Img2ozf utility to convert maps to OZF4 format.
- OZF2, OZFX3, OZF4, ECW, JP2 (jpeg 2000) directly supported.
- PNG, JPG directly supported (small maps less than 20MBytes uncompressed).
- Automatic loading of the next map.
- Check for more detailed map at a set interval.
- User tracks can be loaded
- Logging of Track points to file.
- Create Waypoints at current position by pressing the Create Wp screen button.
- Navigation to a waypoint or along a route.
- Using the Route Create option, routes can be created on the device.
- Many Map Zoom levels.
- Various Position display formats.
- On screen display of Speed, Bearing and Altitude.
- Display Waypoints on the map.
- Name Search
- Satellite View showing SNR, number of Sats and HDOP.
- + many more features to be added in future versions.
Please note, if you order this package as an optional extra at the time of purchase, we will be preload it onto the SD card.
If you already have a Polaris android head unit then you will need to send back the SD card from your original unit.