Add TomTom Australia wide maps to the Polaris Android Range
We will preload the map package onto an SD card which does not require the use of any data. You will only need to acquire GPS satellites in order to navigate around town.
The software platform is run by iGo which are one of the leading GPS software suppliers in the world.
- Australia wide mapping
- Turn by Turn instructions
- Lane guidance
- Speed camera / Red light camera / School zone warnings
- Over speed alerts
- High congestion traffic detours
- over 500,000 points of interest
- Can display current speed limit on screen
- Alternate routes
- Enter GPS coordinates
- Create favorites
- Latest Map guarantee via naviextras.com
- 1 free update via naviextras.com
- Only requires GPS satellite for navigation – no data required.
- Can add Camps 9 or 10 as points of interest
Note: This map package is exclusively for our Android Range.
This package includes 2 free updates within 12 months.
Latest Map Guarantee
Latest Map Guarantee ensures that if the mapping supplier brings out a new version of mapping just after you have purchased one of our units, you are entitled to a free update to the latest maps.
You also have one free update within the 12 month period
How does the 2 free updates work?
Once the mapping software has detected your car has travelled 20kms your 12 month period starts from then.
Let’s say that you purchase one of our head units and the mapping supplier releases a new version in 3 months. You can use your latest map guarantee free update to update it to the latest map release. You now have one more free update to use within 9 months.
How do i claim my free updates?
All free updates must be done via naviextras.com
- Go to www.naviextras.com
- Register a free account
- Download the naviextras toolbox
- Open the naviextras toolbox
- Pop the SD card into your computer and the toolbox will detect your mapping and alert you to any new updates that are available for download.