2 Way Control Box
$55.00 – $95.00
+ postage and handling
The control box can be used 2 ways:
- It was used in lieu of the CA-01 power cable when fitting to a 24V vehicle for some of our older models.
- You can purchase with a toggle switch to use when adding a second camera to an aftermarket head unit that only has 1 AV input.
Fitting an older model Polaris rear vision system to a 24 volt vehicle.
Compatible models below
- CM60 (except for a very early batch around 2005)
Note: The control box is no longer required for our current rear vision models CM50 and EV70 as these systems are 12 / 24 volt.
Using the control box to add a second camera to an aftermarket head unit that only has 1 AV / Cam input.
This option will come with a toggle switch (extra $40.00) that will allow you to view the second camera any time on your aftermarket head unit.
In The Box
- Control Box
- Wiring Harness
- 2 camera input Cables
- Screw type plug for monitor
- Toggle switch for wiring up to an in dash unit – $40.00 (add this option and the price will adjust accordingly)
|Triggering:||Reverse trigger wire|
|Outputs:||2 x RCA outputs|
|Operating Voltage:||DC 12v-24v|
|Resolution:||420 TV lines|
|Dimensions:||L 10.3cm x W 6.2cm x D 2.8cm|
- 2 camera input
- 12v – 24v DC
- 2 Year Warranty
No toggle switch required, toggle switch required