Coming Soon in 2020…
- Replaces your rear vision mirror
- Dash camera built into mirror monitor
- Reverse camera option available
- Reverse camera also records
- Front camera records in 1080P & rear camera records in 720P resolution
- Reverse camera can be wired to trigger when vehicle is in reverse
- Less clutter on your windscreen
- less noticeable
- Shows compass, time, date & speed information on the mirror monitor
- Can toggle between viewing front camera, rear camera or split screen
- Can program monitor to turn off so that you can view as a normal rear vision mirror
- Automatic loop recording function
- Comes with a 16GB SD card
- Can take up to a 256GB micro SD card
- Built in ultra high brightness
- 9.66″ touch LCD panel
- Maximum input power: 32Volt
- 9.66″ Touch LCD panel
- Resolution 1280 * 320
- Front camera records in 1080P
- Reverse camera records in 720P
- Will take up to a 256GB micro SD card
- Clear silver glass / Anti glare coating
- Input power: Max 32Volt
- Video format: .MOV
- Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Working current 700mA
- Language options: English, Korean, Japanese, Russian
- Operating Temperature: -20°
- Monitor dimensions (W) 257.66mm x (H) 72mm x (D) 41.07mm
The RVM966 replaces your current rear vision mirror
The RVM966 slots nicely into your current rear vision mirror mounting bracket. This makes mounting a dash cam not only much easier but also less noticeable.
You can add a second camera for recording.
Not only can you record what is going on in front of your vehicle but you can add a second camera to record what’s going on behind your vehicle.
You can use the rear recording camera as a reverse camera.
The RVM966 has the ability to be wired up as a reverse camera. When your vehicle is in reverse, the rear camera will display a full image on the LCD.
The monitor also displays valuable information on the LCD panel
The time, date, direction you are travelling in and the current vehicle speed displays on the LCD panel.
Choose what you want to see on the mirror monitor
You can toggle between the front camera, rear camera and a split screen image (both cameras on at the same time). The monitor can also be programmed to turn off completely or go into power saving mode in case you don’t want to view the cameras on the screen and want to use it as a normal rear vision mirror.
It has built in loop recording.
Find your footage easier with automatic loop recording. The RVM966 will continuously record but the footage gets broken down into 3 minute intervals.
Once the card is completely full, it will start to overwrite from the first lot of footage.
It comes standard with a 16GB micro SD card.
The RVM966 comes with a 16gb micro SD card but it will take up to a 256gb micro SD card which is great if you want to get more footage onto one card.
You can lock footage
Simply tap the lock button on the screen to protect the current interval that is recording. This stops the highlighted footage from getting deleted when the card starts overwriting.
You can playback videos on the monitor.
Want to double check that you captured that great footage? The RVM966 allows you to play the footage back on the actual monitor itself.
It’s super easy to get your footage
Just take the SD card out of the unit, pop it into your computer and drag and drop your videos on your computer. That’s it, no special software required.
The footage will show the date, time and your coordinates
The date/time stamp and coordinates will appear on the video in the left hand corner. This is great information should you need to send it to your insurance company.