Do you already have a caravan camera and want to view it on your Isuzu Dmax?
No need to add any more clutter to your dashboard when you can simply view your caravan camera through your factory head unit.
- View your existing caravan camera and on your Dmax/MU-X factory screen
- Module retains factory reverse camera and has a caravan camera input (Polaris 4 pin Din configuration).
- Comes with a dash panel switch labelled caravan camera so it looks nice and neat
- Simply press the switch to access your caravan camera anytime.
- Recommended that an Auto Electrician fit this kit otherwise your warranty may be limited. After purchasing this kit, Installation instructions will be sent directly to your nominated Auto Electrician
- NTSC format cameras only work with the Dmax . MUX screens (more on this below).
Which Isuzu models does the module suit?
- Isuzu Dmax with factory screen
- Isuzu MU-X with factory screen
So how exactly will this module work with my Isuzu screen?
You will receive a dash panel switch that can be fitted nice and neatly into the dash
Simply push the caravan camera switch in any time you like and you can view the caravan camera on the factory head unit.
What other parts do i need in order to marry up to my existing caravan camera?
This one is a tricky one as all caravan manufacturers use different cameras, however we are generally familiar with all the different types of plugs. The quickest way to find out what other parts you need is to take a picture of your caravan camera and the plug on your A frame and send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experienced staff members will get back to you with the parts required in addition to this module.
Why do i need an Auto Electrician / Polaris to fit this module?
The main reason is because you are tapping into the factory head unit and the factory reverse camera and it is recommended that an experienced auto electrician should be fitting a module like this. Should something happen to your factory head unit while trying to install, Polaris will not cover any costs incurred from damaging the head unit due to improper installation.
Best to leave it to qualified Auto Electrician or Polaris to fit this particular kit for you.
After purchasing this kit, Installation instructions will be sent directly to your nominated Auto Electrician
Don’t have a caravan camera and need one?
We have a whole kit available here with this module for your Dmax / MUX.
Do you have a Zipmoney option?
We sure do. For more information on how zipmoney works please visit www.zipmoney.com.au
In The box:
- Integration module
- Dash panel switch